Deadline: July 4, 2021
Do you have a relevant Master’s degree with not more than one year of relevant work experience acquired after this degree or a relevant Bachelor’s degree with between 2 and 3 years of relevant work experience acquired after this degree? Do you dream of working in international development with UNDP?
Apply for the UNDP Graduate Program 2021.
UNDP is launching a new and exciting 2-year Graduate Program that will equip outstanding young graduates with the skills and experience required to kick-start their career in international development, and accelerate progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), build better futures and make a positive difference in the world!
Benefits Of The UNDP Graduate Program 2021 for Outstanding Young Graduates
- A one-year international professional entry-level contract (renewable for a second year on demonstrating good performance).
- A competitive salary.
- Ticket for travel between your location and the duty station.
- Paid annual leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- Health and disability insurance.
Eligibility For The UNDP Graduate Program 2021 for Outstanding Young Graduates
- You must be a national of one of the countries where UNDP works to support the Sustainable Development Goals. Nationals from the countries listed below are particularly encouraged to apply:
Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Botswana, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Chad, Central African Republic, Comoros, Cook Islands, Congo (Rep. of), Djibouti, Eswatini, Equatorial Guinea, Fiji, Gabon, Guinea Bissau, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Micronesia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Sao Tome & Principe, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Yemen.
- Applicants should have a Master’s degree in a relevant field (with not more than 1 year of relevant work experience acquired after this degree) or a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience and not more than 3 years acquired after this degree).
- You must be able to demonstrate that you are able to work effectively in English in a professional context. For some positions, working knowledge of French, Arabic or Spanish may be a strong asset.
- In particular, they are encouraging women and/or individuals from minority groups, indigenous peoples, and persons with disabilities to apply.
Application For The UNDP Graduate Program 2021 for Outstanding Young Graduates
Note that for this 2021 cohort, the application and selection process will be conducted in English. You are required to complete your application in English.
For more information, visit UNDP.
Join Our Facebook Group & Interact With Other Parents
Parents review the boarding schools and share their experiences including the school environment, fees, discipline etc.The aim is to help each other make informed decisions through discussions & interactive feedback.
We are looking for guest writers
We are looking for guest writers who have any material on the education sector in Zimbabwe e.g career guidance, opinion pieces etc.