Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admissions into various National Certificate programmes at Kwekwe Polytechnic August 2023 intake.
COURSES COVERED AT NATIONAL CERTIFICATE (NC) LEVEL
|Engineering||Automotive Engineering||Motor Vehicle Mechanics||National Certificate|
|Automobile Electrics & Electronics||National Certificate|
|Motor Vehicle Body repair||National Certificate|
|Precision Machining||National Certificate|
|Civil & Construction||Building Technology||National Certificate|
|Plumbing & drain laying||National Certificate|
|Quantity Surveying||National Certificate|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Power||National Certificate|
|Instrumentation & Control||National Certificate|
|Electronic Communication Systems||National Certificate|
|Computer Systems||National Certificate|
|Mechanical Engineering||Diesel Plant Fitting||National Certificate|
|Machine shop||National Certificate|
|Applied Sciences||Physical Sciences||Metallurgical Assaying||National Certificate|
|Industrial Metallurgy||National Certificate|
|Laboratory Technology||National Certificate|
|Biological Sciences||Food Science||National Certificate|
|ICT||Information Technology||National Certificate|
|Commerce||Management Studies||Office Management||National Certificate|
|Human Resources Management||National Certificate|
|Sales & Marketing Management||National Certificate|
|Purchasing & Supply Management||National Certificate|
|Records Management & Information Science||National Certificate|
|Adult and continuing Education||Cosmetology||Hairdressing||National Certificate|
|Beauty Therapy||National Certificate|
|Clothing||Fashion, clothing & textile||National Certificate|
|Tourism & Hospitality||Tourism & hospitality||National Certificate|
|Art & Designing||Creative Art & Designing||National Certificate|
1.0 Minimum Entry Qualifications
Engineering & Applied Sciences Divisions
- 5 Ordinary Level passes including Mathematics, English Language and any Science Subject.
- For National Certificate in Records Management & Information Science, Human Recourses Management, Sales & Marketing Management, Purchasing & Supply Management and Office Management, applicants must possess 5 Ordinary Level passes including English Language.
- For National Certificate in Accountancy, applicants must possess 5 Ordinary Level passes including Mathematics and English Language.
You can see application requirements for other Kwekwe poly programmes here.
Adult and Continuing Education Requirements At Kwekwe Poly
- For National Certificate in Hair dressing and Beauty Therapy, applicants must possess 5 Ordinary Level passes including English Language and a Science Subject.
- For National Certificate in Fashion, Clothing & Textile, Tourism & Hospitality and Creative Art & Designing, applicants must possess 5 Ordinary Level passes including English Language
How To Apply To Kwekwe Poly For The August 2023 Intake
Applicants should come in person at Kwekwe Polytechnic at 0800hrs on the dates indicated below;
- Engineering Division: Monday 3 July 2023
- Applied Sciences Division, Commerce Division and Adult & Continuing Education Division: Tuesday 4 July 2023
Kwekwe Poly Application Requirements
- Applicants to bring an Android phone, IPhone or any gadget that is internet compatible to process an online application on site.
- Original copies of birth certificate, National ID and academic certificates
- Applicants must also have soft copies/images of the above cited documents ready for uploading
Kwekwe Poly Application Fee 2023
- All applicants shall be required to pay a non-refundable handling fee of USD$ 10 at the bank. This should be paid on or before the application submission dates. Proof of payment shall be required.
- Applicants are advised to make advance payments to avoid inconveniences.
Kwekwe Poly Banking Details
Bank: ZB, Account Name: Kwekwe Polytechnic: Account number (NOSTRO) 4556-375118-405
- Fee structure
Kindly note that the fee structure and other requirements shall be disclosed to successful applicants.
6.0 For more details and enquiries, visit Kwekwe poly website or contact the Principal, Kwekwe Polytechnic
Kwekwe Polytechnic School Fees Structure
Kwekwe Polytechnic fee schedule has been successfully uploaded online, the schedule is available as follows:
|TOTAL||CBZ Bank||ZB Bank|
|Higher National Diploma||USD$335.00||$85.00||$250.00|
|Bachelor of Technology||USD$485.00||$85.00||$400.00|
|Small to Medium enterprise: Full time||USD$135.00||$135.00|
|Small to Medium enterprise: Traditional App||USD$75.00||$75.00|
|Auto card for Engineering courses: National certificate 1||USD$30.00||$30.00|
|Attachment fee||60% of Tuition||60% of Tuition fees|
|Accommodation and food||USD$190.00||$190|