Deadline: March 15, 2023
Applications are invited for the Adam Smith Fellowship 2023-2024 at the Mercatus Institute at George Mason University. The Adam Smith Fellowship is a co-sponsored programme of the Mercatus Center and Liberty Fund, Inc. Adam Smith Fellowships are awarded to graduate students attending PhD programmes at any university and in any discipline, including but not limited to economics, philosophy, political science, and sociology.
The aim of these fellowships is to introduce students to and encourage them to critically engage key thinkers in political economy that they might not otherwise encounter during their graduate studies. As such, Adam Smith Fellows spend three weekends during the academic year and one week during the summer participating in workshops and seminars on the Austrian, Virginia, and Bloomington schools of political economy.
Fellows will join a network of Mercatus students, alumni, and scholars who are conducting and engaging with cutting-edge research in contemporary political economy.
- The total award of up to $10,000 includes a stipend and travel and lodging to attend colloquia hosted by the Mercatus Center.
- Adam Smith Fellows are eligible to re-apply each year of their studies and are also eligible to apply for conference and research support.
- Open to doctoral students from any university and discipline who are interested in political economy.
- No citizenship requirements.
See Scholarship Opportunities Below
The online application includes:
- A 1-2 page cover letter explaining:
- your graduate school career to date,
- your research interests and current projects,
- your familiarity with the thinkers associated with the Austrian, Virginia, and Bloomington schools of political economy, and
- what you hope to get out of the program.
- A current resume/CV
- A few short answer questions
For more information, visit Adam Smith Fellowship.
You can also check out these free courses from Stanford University.
Join Our Facebook Group & Interact With Other Parents
Parents review the boarding schools and share their experiences including the school environment, fees, discipline etc.The aim is to help each other make informed decisions through discussions & interactive feedback.
We are looking for guest writers
We are looking for guest writers who have any material on the education sector in Zimbabwe e.g career guidance, opinion pieces etc.