Google Inside Look Program 2021
Deadline: June 1, 2021
Applications are invited for the Google Inside Look Program 2021. The program is a unique opportunity to gain an Inside Look into software engineering at Google and get prepared for a career in the tech industry!
The Inside Look Program brings together a selected cohort of like-minded students from Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, to connect over their passion for technology and desire to learn more about life in a tech role at Google. The program will hold from July 28 – July 29, 2021, Virtually, over Google Meet.
Selected applicants will gain:
- Insights into Google products through tech talks.
- A detailed understanding of the technical interview process and a chance to practice.
- Opportunities to ask questions and learn about life and culture at Google.
- 1:1 mentoring to continue building your skills after the event.
- CV review with a Google recruiter.
- Expand your network with students and Googlers from across the EMEA region.
Eligibility For The Google Inside Look Program 2021
- Applicants must be eligible for Google internships (graduating later than October 2022), and studying computer science or a related technical subject.
- The Inside Look program is committed to supporting diversity in the tech industry. Students who are members of any group that is underrepresented in the tech industry are strongly encouraged to apply!
How To Apply For The Google Inside Look Program 2021
This is a selective program, so apply by 23:59 BST on June 1, 2021, for the chance to attend, and they will notify everyone by June 10 to confirm if you were successful or not.
All applicants who opt-in will be invited to join future virtual events with Google. You’ll be asked to submit your CV with your application, if you’d like some tips for a great CV, then watch the video here.
For more information, visit Google Inside Look.
Join Our Facebook Group & Interact With Other Parents
Parents review the boarding schools and share their experiences including the school environment, fees, discipline etc.The aim is to help each other make informed decisions through discussions & interactive feedback.
We are looking for guest writers
We are looking for guest writers who have any material on the education sector in Zimbabwe e.g career guidance, opinion pieces etc.