Telone Centre For learning (TCL) has released the 2021 fees and application requirements for its programmes. The fees have been reviewed upwards from their 2020 levels.
Students studying B.Eng.Telecommunications Degree will be expected to pay ZWL$15 000.00 and full fees for those doing the diploma course for Telecommunications Engineering is now ZWL$13 000.00. The fees have been increased from ZWL $7 500 and ZWL $ 5 500 respectively.
The following Diplomas with a duration of three years will have tuition fees of ZWL $10 000 (up from ZWL $ 5 500):
- Dip in Software Engineering (Hexco)
- Dip In Data Science (Hexco)
- Dip in Computer Networking (Hexco)
The students for City and Guilds Telecommunication Systems Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma levels will have to fork out ZWL $1000 per module.
The Diplomas in the Business Department at Telone Center For Learning also have seen their fees increase from last years levels.
The following three-year courses now have tuition fees of ZWL $10 000;
- Dip In Digital Marketing
- Dip In Financial Engineering
- Dip In Business Analytics
The one-year postgraduate diplomas have had their fees increased to ZWL $11 000. The diplomas are:
- Post Grad Dip in Digital Marketing
- Post Grad Dip Business Analytics
- Post Grad Dip in Digital Actuarial Science
Entry Requirements For Diplomas At Telone Center For Learning
- 5 Ordinary Level passes including Mathematics, English and Science
- Certified Copies of Ordinary Level results, National Id and Birth Certificate
Entry Requirements For Degrees At Telone Center For Learning
- 3 A’ Level Passes in Mathematics, Physics and a third science subject
- 5 ordinary level passes including Mathematics, English and Science
- Certified Copies of Ordinary & Advanced Level results, National Id and Birth Certificate
See the official document below
Telone Center For Learning Contact Details
Address: Hampden Street/ S.Machel Avenue Belvedere
Harare, Harare Province
See them on Google Maps
About Telone Center For Learning
TelOne Center For Learning is a skills training organisation in Zimbabwe that operates a number of learning centres in the country. The centre focuses on telecoms, technology and business training.
The Institution runs a mixed-mode system of training in all the regions in Zimbabwe and offers online courses for students living outside Harare. New programs were introduced, Diplomas in Software Engineering, Computer Networking, Data Science, Business Analytics, Financial Engineering, Digital Marketing and many more.
In 2002, it was certified as one of the Southern Africa Development Committee (SADC) Centers of Excellence by the Southern Africa Transport and Communications Commission (SATCC), thereby enabling it to offer training services to the SADC region at large.