Deadline: 02 November 2022
Chevening Scholarships in the UK for the year 2023 are now open for International students. Chevening Scholarships is a fully-funded scholarship offered by the UK government for the purpose of pursuing a full-time (Master’s/MPhil) degree program at an accredited UK institution.
It is not necessary to have professional work experience to apply for a Chevening scholarship, but you have to submit your work experiences such as Paid or unpaid Internships, Full time or part-time work experience, freelancing, or personal work experience, etc.
There are many benefits to being selected, including fully funded tuition fees, access to some of the best quality education in the world, exclusive networking opportunities, and the chance to explore the UK’s diverse culture.
About Chevening Scholarships in the UK:
The Chevening Government Scholarship provides scholarships to 1,800 students from 160 countries, and this opportunity will cover all expenses. With the Chevening UK Scholarship, you can choose from more than 12,000 master’s courses at more than 150 UK higher education institutions. The Chevening Scholarship program is the largest ever offered in the UK. The UK will be your home for one year.
- Location: UK
- Program: Masters Scholarships
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- No. of Awards: 1800
- Duration: 1 year
Eligibility Criteria of Chevening Scholarships in the UK:
Chevening Scholarships 2023 are awarded to students who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the Chevening-eligible countries or territories.
- After your award is finished, return home for at least two years.
- By the time you submit your application, you should have completed all the requirements for an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry into a postgraduate program at a UK university. In the UK, this would be equivalent to a 2:1 upper-class honours degree.
- A minimum of 2,800 hours of work experience is required.
- Three eligible UK universities have offered unconditional acceptance to you after you applied to three of them
Chevening Scholarship Benefits:
Scholarships for international students to study in UK universities are fully funded by the British Chevening Scholarship. Expenses covered include:
- Tuition for a full-time university student
- A Stipend Enough for Monthly Maintenance
- UK – UK Airfares
- Allowances for arriving in a country
- An Allowance for Homeward Departure
- Visa Applications Cost
- Chevening UK travel grants
- Whenever booked by Diversity Travel, Chevening will cover the quarantine costs.
- (If applicable) Free COVID-19 vaccination.
British Chevening Scholarship UK students from all over the world have until 2nd November 2022 BST time to submit an application for the year 2023.
How to apply for Chevening Scholarships in UK in 2022?
Online applications for Chevening UK Scholarships are available by clicking here.
You can also learn more on the Chevening Official Website.