The Zimbabwe School Examinations Council (Zimsec) has announced that the 2022 Ordinary level results are out.
Results can be accessed from the Zimsec electronic portal from 1500 hours starting Friday, February 3, while physical collection from centres will start Monday, February 6.
A total of 291 591 candidates wrote the examinations compared to 249 914 who sat for the 2021 examinations, recording a 26,34 percent pass rate, which was a 1,57 percent increase from the 2020 examinations.
They were, however, still lower than the 2019 results, whose percentage pass rate was 31,6 percent.
In 2021, a total of 163 179 candidates wrote five or more subjects and 42 985 passed five or more subjects with a grade C or better giving an overall percentage pass rate of 26,34 percent as compared to 2020, where a total of 184 249 candidates wrote five or more subjects and 45 644 passed five or more subjects with a grade C or better, giving an overall percentage pass rate of 24,77 percent.
How To Access 2022 Zimsec A Level Results Online
To access theZimsec O Level November 2022 results, all you need to do is this:
Option A – Via the ZIMSEC website:
1. Visit the ZIMSEC website at www.zimsec.co.zw and you will be taken to the home page.
2. Click on “View Results” and you will be taken to a page that shows all the country’s 10 regions [R1-Harare, R2-Manicaland, R3-Mashonaland East, R4-Matabeleland North, R5-Midlands, R7-Masvingo, R7-Mashonaland Central, R8-Mashonaland West, R9-Matabeleland South, R10-Bulawayo].
Option B- Via direct access to your school’s region:
1. The application portal is accessed via the Regional access links/addresses.
2. Copy and paste on the web browser address bar the link for the region where your school is located.
The portal addresses are as follows:
- R1 and R6 HARARE & MASVINGO – https://dcmv1.zimsec.co.zw
- R2 and R5 MANICALAND & MIDLANDS: https://dcmv2.zimsec.co.zw
- R4, R9 & R10 MATABELELAND NORTH & MATABELELAND SOUTH, BULAWAYO: https://dcmv3.zimsec.co.zw
- R3, R7 & R8 MASHONALAND EAST, MASHONALAND CENTRAL & MASHINALAND WEST : https://dcmv4.zimsec.co.zw
How To Create An Account To View The Zimsec November 2022 A Level Results
In order to register you will need your centre number, candidate number, and date of birth to create an account.
When entering the name of the candidate start with the Surname followed by the First Name and finally the initial for the second name, if there is one. If you start with the first name followed by the surname, you may get an error message saying “candidate details not found.”
You will also need to create a username and password for your account. Please remember these.
When you are done, entering all the details, click “Register.”
After you have registered and created your new account, you will be redirected to the home page.
You will need to log in using the username and password you would have entered.
After you enter the username and password, the ZIMSEC A Level results portal will be opened.
You Might Also Be Interested In The Following Articles
Why You Should Learn Digital Marketing Whilst in School/College
Stanford University Free Online Courses (100% FREE)
Midlands State University 2023 Intake Admission Entry Requirements
Great Zimbabwe University Admissions Entry Requirements March 2023
Join Our Facebook Group & Interact With Other Parents
Parents review the boarding schools and share their experiences including the school environment, fees, discipline etc.The aim is to help each other make informed decisions through discussions & interactive feedback.
We are looking for guest writers
We are looking for guest writers who have any material on the education sector in Zimbabwe e.g career guidance, opinion pieces etc.