1) When approaching this sign I am expected to:
Engage lower gears
2) What are the colours of a private vehicle registration plate?
Black on yellow background
3) What must you do when under the influence of drugs and alcohol?
Stay off the road
4) On which side of the road must you overtake an animal-drawn wagon?
Whichever side is safe to do so.
5) When you are temporarily parked by the side of the road at night, you are to leave…?
Your tail lights and side lights on
6) Clutch is used to
Avoid noise when changing gears
7) Weight restriction is usually associated with…
8) What must be avoided when raining?
Driving at high speeds
9) You may drive without a seatbelt when..
10) Diverging lanes mean
One lane becoming two
11) The hooter is used..
When there are animals on the middle of road
12) A broken yellow line
May be straddled to overtake cars turning right
13) How far from the corner are you forbidden to park?
14) A red light with a green arrow pointing straight ahead means
You may proceed straight ahead
15) A vehicle may tow..
A vehicle of any size if it is able to do so
16) When you see a rabbit crossing the road
Reduce speed and stop if necessary
17) We use heavy gears when
18) When approaching an animal-drawn wagon
You slow down and overtake when it is safe to do so
19) If involved in a car accident you
Report to the police within 24 hours
20) Under which circumstances should I proceed against a red robot?
When the green arrow is illuminated
21) Vehicle pre-driving checks include
Checking if rear view mirrors are working properly
22) What shape and colour is a warning sign?
Diamond Shape – Yellow and Black
23) What shape is the sign that regulates?
Regulatory signs are round with red on white background with the exception of two: Stop and Yield.
24) What should a broken white line mean to you?
A broken white line divides the centre of the road and should only be crossed if it is safe or necessary.
25) What is the rule on entering a roundabout?
Give way to traffic on your immediate right.